The warranty includes the out of charge repairing of products during the period of warranty (30 days under the law of “Consumers Protection”). The product can be replaced during 2 weeks from the date of purchasing, if there are no signs of using the shoes.
Rules of using and keeping shoes:
- You have to choose correctly your shoe by size, paying attention to the individual features of your foot.
- The leather shoes are not designed to be worn in moisture, rainy weather, because it is not resistant to water (as are caoutchouc shoes).It is compulsory to use special creams, waterproof.
- The changing of the shoes’ colour in contact with water and/or with appearance of white spots is not considered to be a defect.
- lacquer dress shoes is not designed to be used in cold weather, at temperatures of 3 degrees and below
- If you want the shoes you have chosen to serve you a longer period of time:
- Clean the dirt and the dust from your shoes daily with a soft brush or a damp cloth
- It is forbidden to wash the shoes directly in water
- The heating of the shoes should take place in a natural way without using heating devices (Heaters, heating batteries and others)
- We are drawing your attention to the fact that in case of using dark shoes there is a possibility of colouring the lining, claims regarding the colouring of the lining will not be taken into consideration
- Heels, interior of the shoes and accessories are not covered by the warranty
In case of not respecting the rules of using and keeping of shoes the warranty will not be valid.